It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network
- A wide range of treatments and services for mental health and substance misuse
- Prescription coverage
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Earn gift cards for getting preventive services
- Coaching and support to help you quit the use of nicotine
- Online and mobile tools to help live a healthier life
- Support with complex conditions such as asthma, diabetes or other chronic conditions
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Member Advocates
- Social Services Support
- Health Education Tools
- Care Management
Visit HCA.WA dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Washington.
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash WA.