Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete™ (HMO D-SNP) Steps to Enroll
Steps to an easy enrollment.
Thank you for considering one of our Dual Eligible health plans. To simplify enrollment, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the health plan meets your needs. For example:
- Is your doctor in the network?
- Are the medications you need covered?
- Is there a nearby hospital in the network?
Use the Enrollment and Lookup Tools/Provider Search and Downloadable Resources to find answers to these and other important questions. Or simply give us a call.
2. Gather a few documents that you'll need in order to enroll:
- A list of your prescription medications.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your Medicare card, if you have one:
- Your state Medicaid card, if you have one:
3. You may be able to Enroll Online today.
4. Or call the toll-free number displayed next to the Dual Complete Plan you want. Tell us if you want to:
- Enroll over the phone. A representative can answer your questions and help you enroll over the phone.
- Meet with a local agent who can answer your questions and help you enroll.
Learn more about dual special needs plans
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO D-SNP)
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.