It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Preventive checkups, shots and lab tests
- Routine shots that help protect against illness
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments for adults
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Coaches, supplies and medications to help you quit using tobacco
- Earn gift cards for getting preventive services
- Support and treatment to reach a healthy weight
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Mental health services
- Care management
- Population health services
- Health education tools
Visit tn dot gov slash tenncare for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Tennessee
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the Plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan.com forward slash TN.