UnitedHealthcare offers coverage to beneficiaries of Rhode Island's Rhody Health Partners programs throughout the state. Eligibility for enrollment in Rhody Health Partners is determined by the Department of Human Services (DHS).
The Affordable Care Act has enabled millions of people to apply for health insurance. This means, that if you are a single adult, (adult with no dependent children) you may now qualify for Medicaid.
To be eligible for Rhody Health Partners ACA Adult Expansion, you must:
- Be a Rhode Island resident.
- Be a Citizen of the United States or a legally permanent non-citizen who has been in the United States for 5 years.
- Be between the ages of 19-64.
- Have no dependent children and not pregnant.
- Have annual income at or below 133% Federal Poverty Level or make less then $15,654 per year.
Under federal health care reform, the income eligibility limits for Medicaid are bumped up to include people with income up to 138% of the federal poverty level.
We are committed to making a difference in each member’s life by providing benefits and services to help them take charge of their health. We take great pride in the quality of service we provide our members in the communities we serve. We’d be proud to have you as a member of UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
Information and New Enrollment: Contact HealthSource RI at 1-855-840-4774 or visit healthsourceri.com.