Vision Provider Termination Notice (PDF 64.53 KB) - Effective November 1, 2011
UnitedHealthcare Community Rewards™
Community Rewards is a points-based incentive program designed to improve your health. The program is for members of UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete™ and UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete™ ONE in Arizona.
This program allows plan members to earn points for healthy activities in three categories:
- Daily Health: Activities like brushing teeth, exercising and eating healthy meals
- Knowing My Plan: Including completing a Health Assessment and confirming your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Health Care Visits: Including doctor visits, getting shots and going to the dentist.
Here’s how it works:
- Enroll. Use your Member ID number to sign up at uhccommunityrewards.com/AZ.
- Earn. The more healthy habits you do, the more points you will earn. Points add up fast.
- Enjoy. When you’re ready, use your points to get rewards. Choose from thousands of items, ranging from movie tickets, cameras, gift cards and more.
Influenza is a serious illness that can be easily prevented by a simple shot.
- The best time to get a flu shot is before flu season starts. Talk to your doctor about what is right for you. You may want to write down when you get your shot, and plan to get it at the same time each year.
- When you get your flu shot, it is covered by the terms of your plan. For help scheduling an appointment, call the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card. Health coaches are available daily from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. to help you.
Don’t have time to see the doctor for a flu shot? Click here for list of locations where you can get a flu shot.