It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Eligible adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
Find a provider you trust in our network
- $0 provider visits
- Dental coverage
- Transportation to and from qualifying appointments
- Behavioral health services
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Programs for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Earn gift cards for getting preventive services
- HealthTalk member newsletter
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Member advocates
- Health education tools
- Care managers to help you manage your conditions
Visit dhs.ri dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life. We are here for you, Rhode Island. Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash Rhode Island.