- Visits to your personal doctor
- Specialist care
- Your personal doctor available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency room care when needed
- Immunizations for children
- Prescriptions, based on Medicaid eligibility
- Dental services, based on Medicaid eligibility
- EPSDT screenings and treatment
- Vision care
List of Covered Benefits
- Your PCP should see you within 10 business days of when you call for a routine appointment.
- If you have an urgent medical condition, your provider should see you within 24 hours of when you call for an appointment.
- If you have an emergency, the provider must see you immediately or refer you to an emergency room.
Help When You Need It
With UnitedHealthcare, you're never alone. Our Member Services is available to answer your questions and help you get the care you need. Just call us at 1-800-414-9025. We can help you between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday. And remember, you can call your UnitedHealthcare doctor any time, any day.
Want to learn more?
Talk with us to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. We'll tell you about our benefits, special programs and doctors. We'll help you choose a doctor for yourself and other members of your family. Just give us a call at 1-800-414-9025. Or, view our Medicaid Brochure.
No person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion or disability shall be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any program or service provided by UnitedHealthcare.