You are eligible for membership in our MyCare Ohio plan as long as you:
- live in our service area; and
- have Medicare Parts A, B and D; and
- have full Medicaid coverage; and
- are 18 years of age or older at time of enrollment.
You are not eligible to enroll in a MyCare Ohio plan if you:
- have other third party creditable health care coverage except for Medicare.
- have intellectual or other developmental disabilities and receive services through a waiver or Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFIID).
- are enrolled in PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
Additionally, you have the option not to be a member of a MyCare Ohio plan if you:
- are a member of a federally recognized Indian tribe
If you believe that you meet any of the above criteria and should not be enrolled, please contact Member Services at 1-877-542-9236 (TTY 711), or you can also contact the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-324-8680, TTY users should call Ohio Relay at 7-1-1, or on the managed care enrollment center (MCEC) website at www.ohiomh.com.
Applicants can ask an authorized representative to apply on their behalf using the forms below:
To file an Appeal or Grievance, please visit or FAQ section.