You are eligible for membership in our MyCare Ohio plan as long as you:
- live in our service area; and
- have Medicare Parts A, B and D; and
- have full Medicaid coverage; and
- are 18 years of age or older at time of enrollment.
You are not eligible to enroll in a MyCare Ohio plan if you:
- have a delayed Medicaid spend down.
- have other third party creditable health care coverage except for Medicare.
- have intellectual or other developmental disabilities and receive services through a waiver or Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFIID).
- are enrolled in PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
Additionally, you have the option not to be a member of a MyCare Ohio plan if you:
- are a member of a federally recognized Indian tribe;
- have been determined by the County Board of Developmental Disabilities to qualify for their services; or
- are 18 years of age and receiving foster care or adoption assistance under Title IV-E, in foster care or an out-of-home placement, or receiving services through the Ohio Department of Health’s Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH).
If you believe that you meet any of the above criteria and should not be enrolled, please contact Member Services at 1-877-542-9236 (TTY 711), or you can also contact the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-324-8680, TTY users should call Ohio Relay at 7-1-1, or on the managed care enrollment center (MCEC) website at www.ohiomh.com.
Applicants can ask an authorized representative to apply on their behalf using the forms below:
To file an Appeal or Grievance, please visit or FAQ section.