UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
For a full list of plan benefits, please click here for the Member Handbook (PDF 463.81 KB) .
- No Monthly Plan Premium in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
- No Referrals for network specialists
- No Copays for doctor office visits, preventive services, podiatry services, inpatient hospital care, outpatient surgery or emergency care
- Personal Medical Emergency Response System – medical, police and fire assistance at the touch of a button at no additional cost
- Transportation for up to 24 one-way car services trips to plan-approved locations every year and medically necessary transported as needed.
- Dental Benefits with a $0 copay for preventive care, implants, fixed bridges and more ($2,500 limit every year)
- Vision Services with no copay for one routine eye exam every year and one pair of eyeglasses or contacts every two years ($150 limit for eyewear every two years)
- Part D Prescription Drug Coverage Mail order is available!
- Private Duty Nursing – medically necessary private duty services in accordance with your physician's care plan.