It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Families, adults, individuals with special health care needs or a disability, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a health care provider you trust in our network
- Prescription coverage
- Vision care
- Non-emergent medical transportation
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Back-to-School programming
- Help finding community resources
- Members age 18 and older can get free GED exam voucher and materials
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Member advocates
- Mental health and substance use support
- Health education tools
- Care management
Visit ACCESSNebraska.ne dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Nebraska.
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan.com/NE.