UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)H5253-041
This plan gives you a choice doctors and hospitals. Plus you get coverage for a long list of prescription drugs.
This plan is available in the following counties: Alamance, Buncombe, Caswell, Catawba, Chatham, Cumberland, Davidson, Davie, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Henderson, Mecklenburg, Orange, Person, Randolph, Rockingham, Rowan, Stokes, Wake, Wilkes and Yadkin.
Benefits & Features
$2,500 toward dental services.
Protect your teeth and your gums by receiving regular dental care at no extra cost to you.
Dental coverage includes:
* $2,500 toward your dental services.
* Regular exams and cleanings, including fluoride treatments every 6 months.
* Restorative services like fillings, crowns, periodontal services, extractions, dentures, root canals and more.
$0 copay on eye exams and get credit toward eyewear.
Help protect your eyesight and health with routine eye exams at no extra cost to you.
Vision coverage includes:
* One routine eye exam every 2 years.
* $0 copay for standard eyeglass lenses.
* $70 credit toward glasses or $105 credit toward contacts every 2 years.
Personal Emergency Response System
$0 copay for personal monitoring.
Get connected to a trained operator quickly in any emergency situation 24 hours a day at no extra cost.
Key features include:
* Delivered right to your door with the option for personal or professional setup at no extra cost.
* Lightweight button can be worn on your wrist or as a pendant and may automatically detect falls.
* Wireless or landline compatible and works in any U.S. home where cellular or telephone service exists.
Up to 48 one-way rides every year.
We can help you get to plan-sponsored locations so you can take care of your health needs. 48 one-way or 24 round trips are available at no extra cost to you.
Transportation coverage may include:
* Rides to health providers like doctors and dentists.
* Rides to your pharmacy.
* Wheelchair accessible vehicles as needed.
Health Products Benefit
Up to $1,400 in credits to place catalog orders for health products you may need.
Speak with a registered nurse anytime at no extra cost.
More benefits than Original Medicare.
Access to participating fitness centers at no extra cost.
Foot Care Coverage
$0 copay for up to 4 visits per year to help keep your feet healthy.
Annual exam and $0 copay every year for hearing devices.
Get a home visit from a health care practitioner at no extra cost.
No Referral Needed
Your choice of specialists within the network.
Thousands of drugs available.
Virtual Doctor Visits
Talk to a doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with $0 copay.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.Back to Plan Details
Annual Notice of Changes
Evidence of Coverage
Medicare Plan Star Ratings
Summary of Benefits
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)
Enroll online today.
Enroll by mail.
Ask us anything.
Call to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP).
8 a.m. 8 p.m. local time,1-844-812-5965
7 days a week