Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
2023 UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO-POS D-SNP)
Monthly premium: $0.00 *
* Your costs may be as low as $0, depending on your level of Medical Assistance (Medicaid) eligibility.
MSHO (H7778-002-000): Minnesota Senior Health Options (MSHO): Medicare & Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
This Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan gives you more benefits than Original Medicare, all with as low as a $0 plan premium. You’ll keep all your Medicaid benefits, and add even more.
If you can answer "yes" to the three questions below, there's a good chance you may qualify for this dual health plan.
Do you qualify for state Medicaid benefits?
- You must have full Medicaid coverage in one of the following categories MN: FBDE, QMB, QMB PLUS, SLMB, SLMB PLUS.
Do you have Medicare Parts A and B?
You are eligible for Original Medicare (Parts A and B) if:
- You're at least 65 years old, or you're under 65 and qualify on the basis of disability or other special situation.
- You're a U.S. citizen or a legal resident who has lived in the U.S. for at least five consecutive years.
Do you live in the Plan’s service area?
- A UnitedHealthcare representative can confirm if you live in the service area.
Find providers and coverage for this plan.
Search for doctors, hospitals, and specialists.
Find medications covered by this plan.
Find a dentist near you.
Find a pharmacy near you.
Benefits & Features
$0 copay for all covered lab services
Up to 28 meals for 14 days, delivered to your door after every inpatient hospital stay to maintain nutrition
No referrals required
Access to our large provider network with no referrals needed
Speak to a registered nurse about your health-related questions or concerns anytime, day or night at no extra cost
Personal emergency response system (PERS)
Personal emergency response device that can get you help quickly, 24 hours a day at no extra cost
$0 copay for preventive care, including annual physical and flu shot
Primary care visits
$0 copay for primary care visits to help you get the care you need to live healthier
Renew Active® Fitness Program
Renew Active® is a fitness program for body and mind to help stay active, at a gym or from home, at no additional cost
Routine foot care
Up to 6 foot care visits per year with $0 copay to help keep feet healthy with preventive care
Routine hearing benefits
Routine hearing exam and $2000 allowance for brand-name hearing aids or UnitedHealthcare Hearing's brand Relate™. Learn more about this benefit
Yearly check-up at home to help stay up-to-date on your health between regular doctor's visits at no extra cost
Get support from your Navigator, who is your go-to person to help you get the most out of your plan
Virtual medical visits
$0 copay virtual provider visits to discuss medical concerns, get a diagnosis and treatment for non-emergency conditions
Extra Help With Costs: LIS Premium Summary Table
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (PPO D-SNP)
Monthly Plan Premium for People who get Extra Help from Medicare to Help Pay for their Prescription Drug Costs
If you get extra help from Medicare to help pay for your Medicare prescription drug plan costs, your monthly plan premium will be lower than what it would be if you did not get extra help from Medicare. The amount of extra help you get will determine your total monthly plan premium as a member of our Plan.
This table shows you what your monthly plan premium will be if you get extra help.
|Your level of extra help||Monthly Premium*|
*This does not include any Medicare Part B premium you may have to pay.
If you aren’t getting extra help, you can see if you qualify by calling:
- 1-800-Medicare of TTY users call 1-877-486-2048 (24 hours a day/7 days a week),
- Your State Medicaid Office, or
- The Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213. TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.
Influenza is a serious illness that can be easily prevented by a simple shot.
- The best time to get a flu shot is before flu season starts. Talk to your doctor about what is right for you. You may want to write down when you get your shot, and plan to get it at the same time each year.
- When you get your flu shot, it is covered by the terms of your plan. For help scheduling an appointment, call the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card. Health coaches are available daily from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. to help you.
Don't have time to see the doctor for a flu shot? Click here for list of locations where you can get a flu shot.
Learn more about dual special needs plans
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO-POS D-SNP)
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.