It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network
- Unlimited doctor visits with your primary care provider
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Vision coverage
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Adult dental coverage
- Members have access to over-the-counter drugs with a prescription, 90-day supply benefit and mail order for select drugs
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Support and tools to help members at risk for type 2 diabetes live a healthier life
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- A special needs coordinator
- Our whole person care team
- Care management
- The Health4Me mobile app and myuhc.com
Visit marylandhealthconnection dot gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Maryland.
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash MD.