Thank you for considering one of our Dual Eligible health plans. To simplify enrollment, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the health plan meets your needs. For example:
- Is your doctor in the network?
- Are the medications you need covered?
- Is there a nearby hospital in the network?
Use the Enrollment and Lookup Tools/Provider Search and Downloadable Resources to find answers to these and other important questions. Or simply give us a call.
2. Gather a few documents that you'll need in order to enroll:
- Your Medicare card, if you have one.
- Your state Medicaid card, if you have one.
- A list of your prescription medications.
- Your Social Security number.
3. You may be able to Enroll Online today.
4. Or call the toll-free number displayed next to the Dual Complete plan you want. Tell us if you want to:
- Enroll over the phone. A representative can answer your questions and help you enroll over the phone.
- Meet with a local agent who can answer your questions and help you enroll.