How you qualify.
If you can answer "yes" to the four questions below, there's a good chance you may qualify for a Medicare Advantage Plan
1. Do you qualify for state Medicaid benefits?
- You are under age 65 and qualify on the basis of disability or other special situation.
- You are at least 65 years old and receive Extra Help or assistance from your state.
2. Do you have Medicare Parts A and B?
- You are eligible for Original Medicare (Parts A and B) if:
- You're at least 65 years old, or you're under 65 and qualify on the basis of disability or other special situation.
- You're a U.S. citizen or a legal resident who has lived in the U.S. for at least five consecutive years.
3. Do you live in the Plan's service area?
- A UnitedHealthcare representative can confirm if you live in the service area.
4. Do you meet the health requirements?
- This plan is NOT for people who have end-stage kidney failure, also called end-stage renal disease (ESRD).