It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid, should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid services and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network.
- Connect to a doctor using Telehealth.
- Annual vision exam for all members.
- Dental coverage.
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions.
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy.
- Earn gift cards for getting preventative services.
- Meal Delivery for members meeting specific eligibility requirements.
- Boys & Girls Club membership for members 6 through 17
- 30 acupuncture visits per year
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Member Advocates
- Social Services Support
- 24/7 behavioral health hotline with licensed clinicians
- Health Education Tools
- Care Management
To see if you qualify for Medicaid benefits or to enroll visit Kynect dot ky dot gov.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Kentucky
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the Plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash KY.