Kansas - UnitedHealthcare Community Plan - KanCare - How to Enroll

Page Content Footer

UnitedHealthcare Community Plan - KanCare

How To Enroll

To apply for KanCare, call your local DCF office or the KanCare Clearinghouse at 1-800-792-4884, or apply online.

If you would like to switch to a new MCO, please contact the Managed Care Enrollment Center at 1-866-305-5147.


Ready to get started?

Call Us:
TTY: 711

8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Lookup Tools

Doctor Lookup

Search for doctors, hospitals, and specialists.

Download Provider Directories
Pharmacy Search

Find a pharmacy near you.

View Drug List

Find medications covered by this plan.

Member Information

Member Website

Already a member? You have access to our member-only website. Print ID cards, chat with a nurse online, and more.

Member Handbook

More Resources

Member Information

View more news, updates and resources for members.