UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)H0169-001
This plan gives you a choice of doctors and hospitals. Plus you get coverage for a long list of prescription drugs.
This plan is available in the following counties: Dallas, Jasper, Madison, Marshall, Polk, Story and Warren.
Benefits & Features
Health Products Benefit Catalog
Up to $1,000 in credits annually.
Every 3 months you'll receive $250 in credits you can use to order health products. The products will be delivered directly to you at no extra cost.
Catalog products may include:
• Oral care, eye and ear care items.
• Pain relievers, cold remedies and vitamins.
• Thermometers, blood pressure monitors and more.
Access to participating fitness centers at no extra cost.
The SilverSneakers® Fitness program allows you to join a health club or fitness center at no extra cost to you.
Fitness benefit may include:
• Over 13,000 locations to choose from.
• Group classes held by certified instructors.
• Health education meetings and social events.
Personal Emergency Response System
$0 copay for personal monitoring.
Get connected to a trained operator quickly in any emergency situation 24 hours a day at no extra cost.
Key features include:
• Delivered right to your door with the option for personal or professional setup at no extra cost.
• Lightweight button can be worn on your wrist or as a pendant and may automatically detect falls.
• Wireless or landline compatible and works in any U.S. home where cellular or telephone service exists.
Foot Care Coverage
Foot care with a $0 copay.
We provide the exams you may need to help keep your feet healthy.
Foot care coverage may include:
• Up to 6 foot care visits per year.
• Help with choosing the right shoes.
• Information on nerve damage.
Thousands of drugs available.
More benefits than Original Medicare.
Get a home visit from a licensed clinician at no extra cost.
No Referral Needed
Your choice of specialists within the network.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.Back to Plan Details
Annual Notice of Changes
Evidence of Coverage
Health Products Benefit
Medicare Plan Rating
Summary of Benefits
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)
Enroll online today.
Enroll by mail.
Ask us anything.
Call to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP).
8 a.m. 8 p.m. local time,1-855-277-4716
7 days a week