- Provider Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Forms
- Provider Training
- Reimbursement Policy
Dual Complete (HMO SNP) Program
Effective January 1, 2017 UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Rhode Island launches a new Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP) – UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP), in the following counties: Bristol, Kent, Newport, Providence, Washington.
A Special Needs Plan is a Medicare Advantage (MA) coordinated care plan that provides targeted care and services to individuals with unique needs. Dual SNPs are plans for members eligible for Medicare and Medicaid. DSNPs must:
- Follow CMS regulations and cover all Medicare Part A (hospital stay) and Part B (doctor’s office) benefits, and must include Medicare Part D (pharmacy) coverage.
- Offer clinical programs and special expertise to serve the target population.
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete program will reimburse claims, according to your UnitedHealthcare contractual Medicare fee schedule.
This web page is dedicated to information specific to the Dual Complete program. Look here for provider resources including administrative guide, quick reference guide, provider directory, policies and news related to the Dual Compete program.
Provider Reference Guide
Dual Complete Provider Quick Reference Guide (PDF 754.62 KB)
Coverage Summaries and Reimbursement Policies
Link and UnitedHealthcareOnline.com
Use Link to perform secure transactions such as checking member eligibility and benefits, managing claims and requesting prior authorization. To access Link, sign in to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com using your Optum ID.
If you don’t have an Optum ID, go to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com and select “New User” to begin registration.
To learn more about using Link, please visit UnitedHealthcareOnline.com > Tools & Resources > Health Information Technology > Link