- Provider Information
- Billing and Reference Guides
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Quality Rewards Program
- Reimbursement Policy
- Special Needs Unit
Special Needs Unit
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan offers a Special Needs Unit (SNU) to help members who have special needs because of ongoing physical, developmental, emotional or behavioral conditions.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare Community Plan patient who has a special need, please consider calling or having your patient call the Special Needs Unit at 877-844-8844 or Member Services at 800-414-9025.