- Provider Information
- Billing and Reference Guides
- Behavioral Health
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Comptency Library
- Pharmacy Program
- Prior Authorization
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Provider Education
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
Provider Training Materials
Medicaid Managed Care Rule Presentation (PDF 90.71 KB)
Target Health Management
UnitedHealthcare offers programs for eligible members who may be dealing with diabetes, COPD, Depression or Pediatric Asthma. These program focuses on helping your patients better self-manage their health following your advice.
AuthentiCare and Electronic Visit Verificaton (EVV)
AuthentiCare is Centennial Care’s electronic visit verification system, which provides automated scheduling, time/attendance tracking, and billing for home and community-based services.
AuthentiCare provides real-time access to information about care recipients, workers, and care providers that enable automated, accurate payment for services provided. This system does the following:
- Verifies the in-home visit of a home health care worker to provide service.
- Utilizes a landline phone and/or smartphone to track time and location of the worker during service delivery.
- Provides information for electronic billing and claim submission.
- Authorizes payment of claims.
- Provides exception reports for services not fully confirmed, not delivered or not authorized.
There are 3 methods available for the worker to clock in and out:
IVR – Using the member’s landline or the member’s mobile device, the worker can call into the AuthentiCare IVR system.
Mobile App – Using their own smart android phone, the worker can check in/out or can scan the member’s QR card. The worker must have downloaded the AuthentiCare mobile app onto their smart phone, first. App for the iPhone will not be available until Q414.
Web – The provider can log the worker’s time via First Data’s AuthentiCare website. The worker does not have access rights to this site. This is the least desirable method.
At the time of logging in/out, each method will be electronically documented in the AuthentiCare system, and is available for viewing in real time, including the authorized services. This information will also be in a report, which will be submitted to the State every month.
Electronic Visit Verification Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 156.15 KB)