- Provider Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
Clinical Practice Guidelines
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan has compiled a list of evidence-based clinical guidelines, and the websites where they can be found, for our quality and health management programs.
We respect the expertise of the physicians and other health care professionals in our network and appreciate your help as we work together to offer our members better quality, better health outcomes and better cost.
If you have questions, please contact your Physician Advocate or call the number on the back of the member’s ID card.
View the Clinical Practice Guidelines (PDF 134.51 KB).
Provider Advisory Committee Approval - June 8, 2017