- Provider Information
- Behavioral Health Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dental and Vision Information
- Dual Complete (HMO SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Provider Forms
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Training Information
- Reimbursement Policy
Welcome to the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Louisiana’s Provider Training section.
Here you will find the information, forms, manuals and links you need to conduct business with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
Please choose your topic of interest, by selecting one of the navigation buttons on the left-hand side of the page, or select one of the topics or products below to reveal our Contact Information, Prior Authorizations, Coverage Guidelines, Policies and more.
Provider Education Sessions
In addition to onsite visits, our Provider Advocates conduct provider education webinars on a regular basis. If your practice is new to our network, or if you would like to schedule an onsite orientation to learn more about our policies and procedures, please email UnitedHealthcare Community Provider Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics of discussion may include:
- Claim submission procedures
- Timely filing guidelines
- Billing and prior authorization policies
- Provider dispute and resolution process
- Other topics and tools relevant to your practice
View the Provider Education Training Schedule (PDF 165.67 KB) (date posted 4.10.2017).
On-Site Visits with Your Provider Relations Advocate
We offer on-site visits to help you gain a better understanding of our policies and procedures.
If your practice is new to our network or if you would like to schedule an on-site orientation with your dedicated Provider Relations Advocate, email UnitedHealthcare Community Provider Relations at: email@example.com.