- Provider Information
- Appeals, Grievances and State Fair Hearings Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Admin Guides
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
- Value Added Benefits for Members
This content has moved to UHCprovider.com > Pharmacy Resources and Physician Administered Drugs.
Includes: Maximum Allowable Cost Price Lookup and Appeals, Medicare Part D Copay Assistance, Medication Quantity Limits, Opioid Program and Resources, Pharmacy Prior Authorization, Physician Administered Drugs, Medical Injectables, Specialty Pharmacy, Prescription Drug Lists, Drug Search, Drug List Updates, and Preferred Diabetic Supplies.