- Provider Information
- Appeals, Grievances and State Fair Hearings Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Admin Guides
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
- Value Added Benefits for Members
Claims and Member Information
Click on the icons below to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Look up claims status
- Submit claims
- Update your practice information or facility data
- Review reports
You'll need your User ID and password to gain access to your secure member website.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan - KanCare
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO-POS SNP)H5322-029
Download the Acrobat version of the Provider Directory
Download the Preferred Drug List (PDL) Acrobat file
Claims Reconsideration Requests
Claim Filing and EDI Options
Providers can submit claims using the electronic data interchange options, including electronic funds transfer and electronic remittance advice information. View the claims filing options (PDF 74.67 KB).
Effective October 1, 2017, all vision claims should be submitted to the new Vision vendor at the address below.
MARCH Vision Care Claims
6701 Center Drive West, Suite 790
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Providers can click here (PDF 27.47 KB) for information regarding the process to follow to submit unsolicited refunds to UnitedHealthcare Community & State for the KanCare program. Click here (XLS 24 KB) for the spreadsheet providers can use to document information regarding the refund.