As of January 1st, 2018 UnitedHealthcare Community Plan will no longer provide Medicaid and Long Term Care coverage in Delaware. For questions about 2018 services, members can call their new Health Plan Member Service’s phone number, it is on their ID card. If members have questions related to any services prior to January 1, 2018, members can call United Healthcare Community Plan member services at 1-877-877-8159.
This change doesn’t affect UnitedHealthcare Medicare, including Institutional Special Needs Plan (I-SNP) and Dual Complete Plan (DSNP) or UnitedHealthcare Commercial Plan members.
Healthcare Providers can continue to call Provider Services at 1-800-600-9007. For questions regarding behavioral health, please call 1-877-614-0484. For questions regarding Dental, please call 1-855-609-5152.
- Provider Information
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Claims and Member Information
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Medicare Part D Educational Materials
- Pharmacy Program
- Reimbursement Policy