UnitedHealthcare Health & Home Connection
We offer a wide range of home, community and personal care services. Services may include:
• Personal care to help you bathe and dress.
• Homemaking and assistance with chores around your home.
• Home-delivered meals or meal preparation.
• Adult day services for social interaction and wellbeing.
• Personal care incontinent supplies not covered by Medicare.
• Respite Care.
• Assisted Living Services.
• Personal emergency help system.
• Occupational, physical, speech and respiratory therapies.
• Home modifications to support mobility.
• Transportation. Important Notice About Transportation Benefits (PDF 32.61 KB)
• Management and assistance with taking medications.
• Assessment, education, and guidance to you and your family about your nutritional needs.
• Services to address mental health or substance abuse needs.