It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
That includes children, pregnant women, and people with disabilities.
If that’s you, check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid.
We have the Medicaid services and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network
- Vision and hearing coverage, including eyeglasses, contacts or hearing aids
- Therapy services, such as behavioral, physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Prescription drug coverage
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Programs for you to create and maintain healthy habits
- Up to $25 a month in over-the counter supplies, delivered right to your home
- Receive a cell phone with minutes, data and unlimited text messaging
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Member Advocates
- Social Services Support
- Nutrition Coaching
- Health Education Tools
- Care Management
If you’re ready to join, or just want to know more call and speak to a Medicaid Choice Counselor toll free at 1-877-711-3662. TTY/TDD users please call 1-866-467-4970. You can also enroll online at flmedicaidmanagedcare.com.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Florida.
Remember to choose UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
For more information about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan call us at 1-888-716-8787, TTY 711 or visit uhccp.com/floridamedicaid.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan is available in the following counties
Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, and Volusia.