Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans - PRIME - Links to Health Information
myUHC.com - This is your secure member website which has information about RMHP, including RMHP's providers, an electronic copy of this PRIME Member Handbook, and more. You can ask for any of this material to be sent to you for no cost. It will be mailed to you within 5 business of you asking for it.
colorado.gov/PEAK - This website, called PEAK, is a quick and easy way for people in Colorado to apply for medical, food, and cash assistance programs. PRIME members can create an account in PEAK to update their contact information for PRIME.
- Colorado Managed Care Ombudsman: Call 1-877-435-7123 or email email@example.com.
- DentaQuest Member Services Support Line: Call 1-855-225-1729 or visit dentaquest.com.
- IntelliRide — Call 1-855-489-4999 or 303-398-2155 (State Relay: 711) or visit GoIntelliRide.com/Colorado/.
- Women, Infants and Children Food Program (WIC) — Call 1-800-688-7777 or visit wicprograms.org/state/colorado.
- QuitLine tobacco cessation counselor — Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit www.coquitline.org.
- Free Lifeline Government Cell Phone Service in Colorado (tagmobile.com)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans PRIME
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.