UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP)H0321-004
This plan is designed for those enrolled in a long-term care Medicaid plan. It gives you a choice of doctors and hospitals. Plus you get coverage for a long list of prescription drugs.
This plan is available in the following counties: Maricopa and Pinal.
Benefits & Features
$3,750 toward dental services.
Protect your teeth and your gums by receiving regular dental care at no extra cost to you.
Dental coverage includes:
* $3,750 toward your dental services.
* Regular exams and cleanings every 6 months.
* Restorative services like fillings, crowns, periodontal services, extractions, dentures, root canals and more.
Health Products Benefit
Up to $1,100 in credits annually.
Every 3 months you'll receive $275 in credits to order health products through the FirstLine catalog. The mail order products will be delivered directly to you at no extra cost.
Catalog products may include:
* Oral care, eye and ear care items.
* Pain relievers, cold remedies and vitamins.
* Thermometers, blood pressure monitors and more.
Access to participating fitness centers at no extra cost.
Renew Active™ is a fitness program for mind and body designed for you and your goals – available exclusively to members at no extra cost.
Fitness benefit may include:
* Standard membership access to an extensive group of participating locations, including local and national options.
* An in-person fitness orientation to help get you started reaching your fitness-related goals.
* Online brain exercises designed to help keep your mind active.
$0 copay on eye exams and get credit toward eyewear.
Help protect your eyesight and health with routine eye exams at no extra cost to you.
Vision coverage includes:
* One routine eye exam every year.
* $0 copay for standard eyeglass lenses.
* $225 credit toward glasses or contacts every 2 years.
Up to 24 one-way rides every year.
Speak with a registered nurse anytime at no extra cost.
Acupuncture and Chiropractic Coverage
$0 copay for up to 10 visits per year for pain relief due to things that affect muscles, nerves and bones.
More benefits than Original Medicare.
Foot Care Coverage
$0 copay for up to 4 visits per year to help keep your feet healthy.
Annual exam and $2,500 credit every 2 years for hearing devices.
Get a home visit from a health care practitioner at no extra cost.
Up to 14 meals in 7 days delivered to you with $0 copay.
No Referral Needed
Your choice of specialists within the network.
Personal Emergency Response System
Get connected to a trained operator quickly in any emergency situation 24 hours a day at no extra cost.
Thousands of drugs available.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.Back to Plan Details
Annual Notice of Changes
Evidence of Coverage
Medicare Plan Rating
Summary of Benefits
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP)
Get in touch with a representative
Enroll by mail.
Ask us anything.
Call to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP).
8 a.m. 8 p.m. local time,1-844-812-5967
7 days a week