UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)H5008-012
This plan gives you a choice of doctors and hospitals. Plus you get coverage for a long list of prescription drugs.
This plan is available in the following counties: Gila.
Benefits & Features
$3,250 toward dental services.
Protect your teeth and your gums by receiving regular dental care at no extra cost to you.
Dental coverage includes:
• $3,250 toward your dental services.
• Regular exams and cleanings every 6 months.
• Restorative services like fillings, crowns, periodontal services, extractions, bridges, dentures, root canals and more.
Health Products Benefit Catalog
Up to $600 in credits annually.
Every 3 months you'll receive $150 in credits you can use to order health products. The products will be delivered directly to you at no extra cost.
Catalog products may include:
• Oral care, eye and ear care items.
• Pain relievers, cold remedies and vitamins.
• Thermometers, blood pressure monitors and more.
Personal Emergency Response System
$0 copay for personal monitoring.
Get connected to a trained operator quickly in any emergency situation 24 hours a day at no extra cost.
Key features include:
• Delivered right to your door with the option for personal or professional setup at no extra cost.
• Lightweight button can be worn on your wrist or as a pendant and may automatically detect falls.
• Wireless or landline compatible and works in any U.S. home where cellular or telephone service exists.
Access to participating fitness centers at no extra cost.
The SilverSneakers® Fitness program allows you to join a health club or fitness center at no extra cost to you.
Fitness benefit may include:
• Over 13,000 locations to choose from.
• Group classes held by certified instructors.
• Health education meetings and social events.
Annual exam and $200 credit every 2 years for eyewear.
Speak with a registered nurse anytime at no extra cost.
More benefits than Original Medicare.
Up to 18 routine chiropractic visits every year with $10 copay per visit.
Foot Care Coverage
Up to 4 visits every year with $0 copay.
Annual exam and $1,750 credit every 2 years for hearing devices.
No Referral Needed
Your choice of specialists within the network.
Thousands of drugs available.
Up to 24 one-way rides every year.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.Back to Plan Details
Annual Notice of Changes
Evidence of Coverage
Health Products Benefit
Medicare Plan Rating
Summary of Benefits
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP)
Enroll online today.
Enroll by mail.
Ask us anything.
Call to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO SNP).
8 a.m. 8 p.m. local time,1-877-777-6689
7 days a week