UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP)H0321-004
This plan is designed for those enrolled in a long-term care Medicaid plan. It gives you a choice of doctors and hospitals. Plus you get coverage for a long list of prescription drugs.
This plan is available in the following counties: Apache, Coconino, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pinal and Yavapai.
Benefits & Features
$3,500 toward dental services.
Protect your teeth and your gums by receiving regular dental care at no extra cost to you.
Dental coverage includes:
• $3,500 toward your dental services.
• Regular exams and cleanings every 6 months.
• Restorative services like fillings, crowns, periodontal services, extractions, bridges, dentures, root canals and more.
Health Products Benefit Catalog
Up to $1,000 in credits annually.
Every 3 months you'll receive $250 in credits you can use to order health products. The products will be delivered directly to you at no extra cost.
Catalog products may include:
• Oral care, eye and ear care items.
• Pain relievers, cold remedies and vitamins.
• Thermometers, blood pressure monitors and more.
Access to participating fitness centers at no extra cost.
The SilverSneakers® Fitness program allows you to join a health club or fitness center at no extra cost to you.
Fitness benefit may include:
• Over 13,000 locations to choose from.
• Group classes held by certified instructors.
• Health education meetings and social events.
$0 copay on eye exams and get credit toward eyewear.
Help protect your eyesight and health with routine eye exams at no extra cost to you.
Vision coverage includes:
• One routine eye exam every year.
• $0 copay for standard eyeglass lenses.
• $225 credit toward glasses or contacts every 2 years.
Up to 24 one-way rides every year.
Speak with a registered nurse anytime at no extra cost.
More benefits than Original Medicare.
Up to 18 routine chiropractic visits every year with $10 copay per visit.
Foot Care Coverage
Up to 4 visits every year with $0 copay.
Annual exam and $2,000 credit every 2 years for hearing devices.
Get a home visit from a licensed clinician at no extra cost.
No Referral Needed
Your choice of specialists within the network.
Thousands of drugs available.
Your health care needs are unique. These documents can help you make sure you get the right coverage.
Documents include Annual Notice of Changes, Evidence of Coverage, Formularies, Medicare Plan Star Ratings, Provider Directories, Summary of Benefits, Other downloadable resources.Back to Plan Details
Annual Notice of Changes
Evidence of Coverage
Health Products Benefit
Medicare Plan Rating
Summary of Benefits
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP)
Get in touch with a representative
Enroll by mail.
Ask us anything.
Call to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® ONE (HMO SNP).
8 a.m. 8 p.m. local time,1-877-777-6689
7 days a week