Arizona - Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program - Lookup Tools

Page Content Footer

Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program

Find A Provider

UnitedHealthcare Community Plan has a large network of primary care, specialty and behavioral health providers. Visit our website at if you need to find a doctor.

The MSIC is your medical home. You will able to get your primary care and behavioral health services from your MSIC or in the community. Call your MSIC to find out if you can get all your care through your MSIC. This offers convenience for you and a complete record for your doctors.

Use this tool to search our network of health care providers for specialists, hospitals, laboratories, X-ray centers, eye doctors and more.

Urgent Care and Emergency List

The document below tells you what a real emergency is and provides a list of many urgent care centers that you can use. Use these centers when you are sick or need medical care right away and your PCP is not available, but it's not a life-threatening situation. Urgent cares are usually open in the evenings and on weekends, so they are open almost any time you need them.

Emergency rooms (ERs) are for major injuries or sudden sicknesses that may be life threatening and need medical care right away. In an emergency, you should go right to an ER or call 911.

Emergency and Urgent Care List (PDF 149.41 KB)

Behavioral Health Services

We are concerned about how you feel.

Behavioral health services can help you with personal problems that may affect you and/or your family.

Check your CRS ID card to see which coverage type you or your child has and for the phone number of your behavioral health provider.

  • If you have CRS Only or CRS Partially Integrated – Acute coverage type, then you or your child will be assigned to a Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) based on where you live. You or your child will receive their Behavioral Health Services through an RBHA or a Tribal RBHA.
  • If you have CRS Fully Integrated or CRS Partially Integrated – Behavioral Health (BH) coverage type, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan will provide your Behavioral Health Services through our CRS network of behavioral health service providers. This includes your MSIC. Contact Member Services at 1-800-348-4058 for more information.
  • Based on your CRS coverage type, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan or your RBHA will pay for AHCCCS-covered, medically necessary behavioral health services including most prescriptions for behavioral health conditions.

RBHA Listings

Cenpatico Integrated Care 
For members in Cochise, portions of Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yuma Counties
Member Services. 1-866-495-6738
Crisis Line. 1-866-495-6735

Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care 
For members in Maricopa County
Member Services. 1-800-564-5465
Crisis Line. 1-800-631-1314

Health Choice Integrated Care 
For members in Apache, Coconino, Gila, portions of Graham, Mohave, Navajo, Yavapai Counties
Member Services. 1-800-640-2123
Crisis Line. 1-877-756-4090

Tribal Regional Behavioral Health Authority (TRBHA) Listings

Apache White Mountain 
Member Services. 1-877-336-4811
Crisis Line. 1-877-336-4811

Gila River 
Member Services. 1-888-484-8526
Crisis Line. 1-800-259-3449

Navajo Nation 
Member Services: 1-866-841-0277
Crisis Line. 1-866-841-0277

Pascua Yaqui 
Member Services. 520-879-6060 
Crisis Line. 520-591-7206

Find A Pharmacy

Search for a UnitedHealthcare network pharmacy below.

Search for a Pharmacy



Ready to get started?

Call Us:
TTY: 711

8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday.

Member Information

Member Website

Already a member? You have access to our member-only website. Print ID cards, chat with a nurse online, and more.

Member Handbook
Behavioral health and substance abuse services for members in foster, adoptive or kinship care

More Resources

Member Page

View more news, updates and resources for members.

Member Handbook