Arizona - Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program - Frequently Asked Questions

Page Content Footer

Developmentally Disabled (DD) Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program (DD-CRS)

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply?

To apply for services, just fill out an application. Anyone can fill out an application including a family member, doctor, or health plan representative. When someone other than you or a family member completes an application, this is called a referral. To get an application go to

Along with a completed referral/application you will need to send in medical records that document your CRS eligible condition. You should contact your doctor to help you collect the medical information
that you need.

If you need help completing the Children's Rehabilitative Services referral/application or getting information to send in with the application packet, call 602-417-4545 or 855-333-7828.


Ready to get started?

Call Us:
TTY: 711

8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week

Lookup Tools

View Drug List

Find medications covered by this plan.

Behavioral Health Services

Learn more about our Behavioral Health Services.

Diagnostic and Treatment Services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Pharmacy Search

Find a pharmacy near you. 

Member Information

Member Website

Already a member? You have access to our member-only website where you can print ID cards and more.

Member Handbook
Behavioral health and substance abuse services for members in foster, adoptive or kinship care

More Resources

Member Page

View more news, updates and resources for members.

Member Handbook