Let's get cooking
Lemon Chicken Salad
Here’s a healthy, easy meal that tastes great.
1 small head of green leaf lettuce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. freshly chopped tarragon
Salt and pepper to taste
Vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear into small pieces and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and then cut strips into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan, add the chicken, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add lemon juice, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette dressing. Add chicken, lemon, and tarragon mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Visit your member website today.
Find other ways to help you manage your health. Visit myuhc.com/CommunityPlan today.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid Program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
Contract services are funded in part under contract with the State of Arizona.
© 2019 United Healthcare Services, Inc. All rights reserved. CST24276
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.