Shortcut Navigation: end skip-nav
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan

Medicaid SSI

How To Enroll

To enroll in Medicaid SSI you must apply for federal SSI at their Social Security Office and they must qualify you for a federal SSI payment to receive the state SSI payment. The Social Security Office Locator (exit DHS) enables you to locate the nearest Social Security Administration office based on the U.S. Postal ZIP Code where you are. More details are available on the Social Security Website.

You can also receive more information on Medicaid SSI by phone. Call us at 1-800-504-9660 (or TTY 1-800-947-6644 for hearing impaired).


Ready to get started?

Call Us
TTY: 711

24 hour day.
7 days a week.

Lookup Tools

Doctor Lookup

Search for doctors, hospitals, and specialists.

Download Directories
Dentist Lookup

Find a dentist near you.

Member Information

Member Website

Already a member? You have access to our member-only website.

Member Handbook
Covered Services

More Resources

Member Page

View more news, updates and resources for members.

Member Handbook
Covered Services