All children under 19 years old – at all income levels – can enroll in BadgerCare Plus if they don't have access to health insurance. Families with children at higher income levels will pay premiums and copayments for certain services.
BadgerCare Plus also covers:
- Pregnant women (up to 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), which is $52,800 for a family of three);
- Parents and caretakers at higher income levels (up to 200% of the FPL, which is $35,200 for a family of three);
- Young adults who are leaving foster care when they turn 18 (regardless of income);
- Parents with incomes up to 200% FPL who have kids in foster care; and,
- More farm families and self-employed families.
More information on Eligibility and Enrollment can be found on Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.