UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Member Services: 1-800-504-9660
BadgerCare Plus is a program for Wisconsin children under the age of 19, regardless of income, who do not have access to health insurance. In certain cases, the program covers other types of people too.
The BadgerCare Plus program also covers:
- Pregnant women (up to 300% of the Federal Poverty Level)
- Childless adults ages 19-64 who reside in Wisconsin and do not have children or dependent children living with them who are under age 19
- Parents and caretakers at higher incomes (up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
- Young adults who are leaving foster care when they turn 18 (regardless of income)
- Parents with incomes up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Farm families and self-employed families
BadgerCare Plus has three benefit plans:
- The Standard Plan - for families with incomes below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The Benchmark Plan - for families with incomes above 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The Core Plan - for childless adults who have incomes at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
This plan is available in the following counties: Ashland, Bayfield, Brown, Burnett, Calumet, Dodge, Door, Douglas, Fond Du Lac, Forest, Green Lake, Jefferson, Kenosha, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marathon, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Milwaukee, Oconto, Oneida, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Pierce, Polk, Portage, Price, Racine, Rock, Sawyer, Shawano, Sheboygan, St. Croix, Taylor, Vilas, Walworth, Washburn, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago and Wood.
To request more information or to join this health care program, start here:
Call Us at 1-800-291-2002
1-800-947-6644 for hearing impaired.
BadgerCare Plus Standard and Benchmark Plans (English) (PDF 1.02 MB)
BadgerCare Plus Standard and Benchmark Plans (Español) (PDF 1,020.77 KB)
Wisconsin Covered Services Comparison Chart (PDF 123.84 KB)