View other plans
At UnitedHealthcare we are committed to helping you make good health decisions for your child enrolled in our MIChild product.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan's MIChild product provides compassionate and effective health care services to eligible members in the following counties: Macomb, Oakland and Wayne.
A child is eligible for enrollment in the MIChild Program if he or she meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Family income must not exceed federal and state eligibility limits.
- The child must not be eligible for Medicaid.
- The family must not have comprehensive health insurance.
- The child must be a citizen of the United States.
- A child in a family who comes to Michigan with the intent to work is eligible if all other eligibility requirements are met.
- A child under 19 years old.
- The child must be younger than 19 years. MIChild coverage ends the last day of the month in which the child turns 19.
This plan is available in the following counties: Macomb, Oakland and Wayne.