View other plans
UnitedHealthcare works with the state of Maryland to help adults with low incomes get health insurance. We offer health care coverage to beneficiaries of Maryland's Primary Adult Care (PAC) program in all counties of the state. The PAC program, offers primary care health services to people 19 and over. These services are managed by a primary care provider who knows you and your health concerns. Your provider works closely with you to ensure you receive the tests and treatment you need to keep you healthy.
Highlights of the health coverage include:
- Prescription drugs for a small fee (co-pay).
- Free visits to a family doctor or nurse practitioner.
- Free community based substance abuse treatment.
- Emergency department facility services.
- Diabetes care services.
- Free visits to a counselor or psychiatrist for mental health services.
- Diagnostic X-rays and lab services
- Podiatry services for people with diabetes
- Free vision care
- 24/7 Nurseline
If you are uninsured and not currently enrolled in the Maryland Primary Adult Care program, you may be eligible to apply. Apply by mail, or call the Maryland Primary Adult Care Program at: 1:800-226-2142 to request an application.
This plan is available in the following counties: This plan is available statewide.