Doctor On Demand is a healthcare service that provides Virtual Visits with Board Certified Physicians, Psychologists, and Lactation Consultants via smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Patients simply download the Doctor On Demand app or visit www.doctorondemand.com, provide a list of their symptoms, and are instantly connected for a Virtual Visit.
Members will be able to see and speak with a doctor using real-time audio and video technology to obtain a diagnosis and any necessary prescriptions for minor medical needs.
Most visits take about 10-15 minutes and doctors can write a prescription, if needed, that you can pick up at your local pharmacy.
Access to care online at any time
· No driving
· No crowded waiting rooms
· 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Doctors can diagnose and treat a wide range of non-emergency medical conditions, including:
· Bladder infection/Urinary tract infection
· Pink eye
· Sinus problems
· Sore throat
· Stomach ache
Use virtual visits when:
· Your doctor is unavailable
· You become ill while traveling
· You are considering visiting a hospital emergency room for a non-emergency health condition
Virtual Visits are not good for:
· Anything requiring an exam or test
· Complex or chronic conditions
· Injuries requiring bandaging or sprains/broken bones
Preferred Drug List (PDF 1.71 MB)
10/1/2017 PDL Update (PDF 60.38 KB)
7/1/2017 PDL Update (PDF 122.49 KB)
4/1/2017 PDL Update (PDF 63.45 KB)
1/1/2017 PDL Update (PDF 173.18 KB)
Dual Eligible Drug Coverage (PDF 2.27 MB)
Direct Member Reimbursement (PDF 54.51 KB)
With UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, the following benefits are available to you:
- Pharmacy reimbursement. Receive up to $50 back each year for the medicines and medical supplies you buy at your pharmacy.
- Prescription Drugs. Call our nurses whenever you have a question or need information, day or night.