Get the care you need, when you need it! Check out our Extra Services and Benefits:
Extra support when you need it.
- Traditional healing. Receive up to $100 back each year for traditional healing visits.
- Pregnancy programs. Extra help to make things easier. You can even get rewards for going to your checkups.
- Disease Management. If you have asthma, diabetes or another chronic illness, one of our Nurse Coordinators can help you manage your health.
Making it easier to get care.
- Large choice of doctors. Pick your own local primary care physician (PCP). Download the Provider Directory (PDF 5.31 MB).
- Pharmacy reimbursement. Receive up to $50 back each year for the medicines and medical supplies you buy at your pharmacy.
- Transportation. Get rides or mileage reimbursement to and from your medical and behavioral health appointments and the pharmacy!
- Prescription Drugs. Call our nurses whenever you have a question or need information, day or night.
Join us, it’s easy.
1. Call or email Centennial Care Information at 1-888-997-2583 or CCInfo@state.nm.us
2. Ask to join UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
Want to learn more?
Call us Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST. Our number is 1-877-236-0826 (TTY: 711).
This plan is available in the following counties: This plan is available statewide.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of New Mexico is pleased to offer Centennial Care. New Mexico Centennial Care Program Services are funded in part under contract with the State of New Mexico.
Follow us on Twitter to get helpful tips and links to resources for you and your baby. You do not have to be a member to follow us.