- Provider Information
- Billing and Reference Guides
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Medicare Part D Educational Materials
- Pharmacy Program
- Reimbursement Policy
Claims Reconsideration and Appeals
To view up to date Claim Reconsideration information go to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com.
Claim Administrative Disputes/Appeals
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a Claim Reconsideration Request, you may submit a formal Claim Dispute/Appeal using the process outlined in your provider manual.
A formal Claim Dispute/Appeal is a comprehensive review of the disputed claim(s), and may involve a review of additional administrative or medical records by a clinician or other personnel.
Additional state requirements may apply. Please consult the applicable state Provider Administrative Guide or Manual for more details.
For more information please contact the provider services center.