- Provider Information
- Billing and Reference Guides
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Healthy Michigan Plan Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
Provider Administrative Manual
Our Provider Administrative Manual is intended as a resource for the management of our Plan. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact our Provider Service staff at 248.331.4296.
Our staff is available in person during normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. You may leave voice mail messages after normal business hours and our staff will return calls within one business day.
We look forward to supporting your efforts in delivering quality healthcare!
Medicaid / Healthy Michigan Plan / MIChild Care Provider Manual (PDF 948.23 KB) - 12.29.2017
Quick Reference Guide for the UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guides (PDF 112.23 KB) - 9.1.2017
To view our Rapid Dispute Resolution Process for non-contracted hospitals providing services to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid members, click here (PDF 76.4 KB) (PDF 24.99 KB).