- Provider Information
- Appeals, Grievances and State Fair Hearings Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Medicare Part D Educational Materials
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Admin Guides
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
- Value Added Benefits for Members
Value Added Benefits for Members
We are pleased to offer our Members a new rewards program called Community Rewards. The goal of the program is to offer rewards as incentives for your patients to make healthy choices. Please review the attached materials for more information about the program and how you can help promote the program with your patients.
Community Rewards (PDF 1.67 MB)
Value Added Benefits
The attached provides a description of all the Value Added Benefits we offer our members. A Value Added Benefit is the extra services that UnitedHealthcare offers our members beyond what is covered under KanCare. Reference the attached to see all these additional benefits.
View Value Added Benefit Descriptions (PDF 157.06 KB)
Baby Blocks Program
The attached provides additional details on our Baby Blocks program. Baby Blocks is a web-based, mobile tool to remind and reward pregnant women and new mothers to receive prenatal, postpartum and well-child care. Reference to attached to learn more about the benefits and rewards the member can receive.
Baby Blocks Provider Guide (PDF 917.59 KB)