- Provider Information
- Appeals, Grievances and State Fair Hearings Information
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Medicare Part D Educational Materials
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Admin Guides
- Provider Forms
- Reimbursement Policy
- Value Added Benefits for Members
Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) Program
Effective January 1, 2017, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Kansas launches a new Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP) – UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP), in the following counties: Johnson, Sedgwick and Wyandotte.
A Special Needs Plan is a Medicare Advantage (MA) coordinated care plan that provides targeted care and services to individuals with unique needs. Dual SNPs are plans for members eligible for Medicare and Medicaid. DSNPs must:
- Follow CMS regulations and cover all Medicare Part A (hospital stay) and Part B (doctor’s office) benefits, and must include Medicare Part D (pharmacy) coverage.
- Offer clinical programs and special expertise to serve the target population.
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete program will reimburse claims, according to your UnitedHealthcare contractual Medicare fee schedule.
This web page is dedicated to information specific to the Dual Complete program. Look here for provider resources including administrative guide, quick reference guide, provider directory, policies and news related to the Dual Compete program.
Dual Complete Provider Quick Reference Guide (PDF 760.99 KB)
Coverage Summaries and Reimbursement Policies
Link and UnitedHealthcareOnline.com
Use Link to perform secure transactions such as checking member eligibility and benefits, managing claims and requesting prior authorization. To access Link, sign in to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com using your Optum ID.
If you don’t have an Optum ID, go to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com and select “New User” to begin registration.
To learn more about using Link, please visit UnitedHealthcareOnline.com > Tools & Resources > Health Information Technology > Link