NOTICE: Iowa Medicaid care providers must re-enroll with the Iowa Medicaid Enterprise (IME) by Oct. 31, 2017 to continue being reimbursed for services by UnitedHealthcare. For additional information, call IME Provider Services at 800-338-7909.
- Provider Information
- Billing and Reference Guides
- Claims and Member Information
- Claim Reconsideration and Appeals
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cultural Competency Library
- Dual Complete (HMO-SNP) Program
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pharmacy Program
- Provider Administrative Manual
- Provider Forms
- Provider Training
- Reimbursement Policy
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan - IA Health Link
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan hawk-i
The Preferred Drug List (PDL) is a list of prescription drugs considered coverable by Hawk-i.
Click on the link below to view the Preferred Drug List.
Pharmacy Prior Authorization Forms
Prior authorization is required for some services and medications. A current list of prior authorization services, medications and forms can be found below.
Click on the arrow above to view the pharmacy prior authorization forms.