For more information about asthma, please visit the American Lung Association website at
For more information about diabetes, please visit the American Diabetes Association website at
- Coronary Artery Disease (PDF 91.9 KB)
- Diabetic Eye Exam (PDF 93.61 KB)
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) (PDF 168.02 KB)
- High Blood Sugar (PDF 92.21 KB)
- Insulin Injections & Bottles (PDF 92.61 KB)
- Keeping Track of Your Blood Sugar (PDF 161 KB)
- Kidney Disease and Diabetes (PDF 92.04 KB)
- Low Blood Sugar (PDF 93.7 KB)
- Take Care of Yourself on Sick Days (PDF 89.8 KB)
For more information about heart disease, please visit the American Heart Association website at
- ADHD Appointment Planner (PDF 27.64 KB)
- ADHD Tips for Parents (PDF 47.13 KB)
- Children and Smoking (PDF 50 KB)
- Depression and Heart Disease (PDF 44.16 KB)
- Feeling Frazzled Tips for Kids (PDF 26.73 KB)
- How to Avoid a Relapse (PDF 45.17 KB)
- How to Cope with Bi-Polar Disorder (PDF 44.82 KB)
- How to Cope with Caregiver Stress and Depression (PDF 31.52 KB)
- How to Cope with Stress and Grief (PDF 43.46 KB)
- How to Know if Your Child Is Depressed (PDF 46.96 KB)
- How to Manage Depression (PDF 27.05 KB)
- Is Your Child Using (PDF 39.57 KB)
- Medication Log (PDF 22.57 KB)
- Medicines for a Child with ADHD (PDF 30.52 KB)
- Panic Disorder (PDF 45.46 KB)
- Signs and Treatments for Schizophrenia (PDF 36.15 KB)
- Signs of Binge Eating Disorder (PDF 46.62 KB)
- Signs of PTSD (PDF 45.26 KB)
- Signs of Stress and How to Cope (PDF 45.81 KB)
- Suicide Prevention (PDF 48.12 KB)
State of Delaware Advance Directives/Living Wills.
If you are not able to download forms or if the link is not working, you can contact us for assistance at 1-877-877-8159.
Find important resources for parents, adults, teens, children and caregivers, including: health and well-being, parenting, relationships, safety, careers, education, mental health and substance abuse.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan has practice guidelines, including preventive health, that help providers make healthcare decisions. These guidelines come from nationally recognized sources.
Click here (PDF 225.86 KB) to view the entire list of guidelines or to request a printed copy call our Member Services: # 1-877-542-9248
The UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Provider Advisory Committee approved these guidelines at the September 26, 2013 meeting.
- Delaware Quitnet
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Medicaid Assistance Office
- Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Delaware Helpline 1.800.464.HELP
- Delaware Healthy Children Program
Suicide Crisis Intervention (New Castle County) 1-800-652-2929
Suicide Crisis Intervention (Kent and Sussex Counties) 1-800-345-6785
For more information about the Zika Virus, please visit the State of Delaware's Public Health website at http://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/zika.html.
Whooping Cough Cases On Rise; Get Vaccinated - Sept. 28, 2012
Since 1997, healthfinder® has been recognized as a key resource for finding the best government and nonprofit health and human services information on the internet. healthfinder® links to carefully selected information and websites from more than 1,700 health-related organizations.