Persons who wish to receive access to services for this plan must first apply with Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
Who can receive services?
The applicant may qualify for this program if the applicant:
- Applicant must be a resident of the state of Arizona
- Voluntarily applies
- Is at risk of having a developmental disability (up to age six) or
- For people over the age of six years, has a diagnosis of
- - Autism
- - Epilepsy
- - Cerebral Palsy or
- - Cognitive disability
- The disability occurred prior to age 18
- Has substantial functional limitations in three of the seven major life areas
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan offers coverage to beneficiaries of the State's program for the Developmentally Disabled (DD) program in all counties of the state.
A full list of eligibility requirements and application information can be found on the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) website.