Persons who wish to receive access to services for this plan must first apply with Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
Who can receive services?
AHCCCS offers medical programs and resources to serve Arizona residents who meet certain income and other requirements.
- Families With Children
- Children Only (including KidsCare)
- Pregnant Women
- Adults Without Children
- Individuals Who are 65 or Older
- Individuals Who are Blind or Have a Disability
- Individuals Who Require Nursing Home or In-Home Care
- Individuals With Developmental Disabilities who Need Long Term Care
- Individuals Who Need Help Paying Medicare Costs Only
- Individuals With High Medical Expenses
- Women Who Want Screening for Breast or Cervical Cancer
- Working Individuals With a Disability (Freedom to Work)
- Small Business Owners
A full list of eligibility requirements and application information can be found on the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) website.